In Cuba First International Colloquium about TV communication of public interest
- Submitted by: admin
- culture an traditions
- Business and Economy
- Politics and Government
- 06 / 21 / 2008
The Instituto Cubano de Radio y Televisión (Cuban Institute of radio and TV) invites TV producers, social communicators, professionals of the creation field, social sciences in general and everybody who is interested to take part in the I International Colloquium about TV communication in public interest to be held in Havana, as part of the National Competition Imagen de Cristal, at the Jose Marti International Journalism Institute, from the 5 until the 7 of November 2008.
The Colloquium, to be held under the main slogan: Impacts of the socially useful TV message in the current human scenario, invites the exchange of ideas and experiences about the TV communication of public interest, with the main aim to socialise experiences and reflections and contribute to the increase in the quality of the social useful messages broadcasted in TV.
Main topics to debate:
1. Design of communication strategies for TV in the public interest area. The case: TV spot as a special communication piece.
2. Multi disciplinary and inter disciplinary dialogue in the conception of a public interest TV message.
3. TV of public interest, culture and globalization.
4. The impact of information technologies and communications in the audio visual media.
5. TV communication of public interest, education and popular communication. State of the art and perspectives.
6. Scientific research in TV communication of public interest. Applications and actualization.
7. Art and communication in the audiovisual production of public interest. Current debates.
The different forms to present the works are:
- Masterly conferences
- Round Tables
- Posters (format 1.00 m wide x 1.20 m long)
The works must be presented in the following format:
a) The Works must be typed in Word process, with letter Arial 12, 1.5 space and 2.5 cms margin. The Power Point format will be also accepted for the presentation of the works during the event.
b) Every presentation must be identified with the title; complete name of the authors (indicating the main author) with their academia and / or scientific grades and the institution where they work.
c) Works must not exceed 10 pages, not including attachments and illustrations that are part of the work.
The Works entered in the different modalities must be identified as: Concurso Nacional Imagen de Cristal, I Coloquio Internacional sobre Comunicación Televisiva (sin valor comercial).
Works will be received by the Organizing committee of the Colloquium until the 1 of October 2008 and must be delivered by hand or send to the following address: Instituto Cubano de Radio y televisión, División de Propaganda y Publicidad, calle 23 No. 258 e/ L y M, 6to piso. Vedado, Ciudad de La Habana. Cuba. Código Postal 10 400.
Participants are responsible to guarantee that the Works arrived to the Organizing committee and the courier fees.
Electronic address: [email protected]
Organizing Committee : Instituto Cubano de Radio y Televisión. División de Propaganda y Publicidad
President of the Organizing Committee: Carlos Rojas Zayas.
Tel.: 53-7-55-4040, 836-3319
E-mail: [email protected]
Receptive agency: Havanatur S.A.
Tel. (537) 2040855 / 2041974, Fax. (537) 2043616.
E-mail: [email protected]