The Best Restaurants in Havana, Cuba
US digital platform Thrillist, known for its attractive content about lifestyle, fashion, food and news, recently published a list of the best restaurants and paladares in Havana.
According to the platform there are two types of restaurants in Cuba: "those that pretty much only serve monumental piles of meat/rice/beans, and those that... um, don’t."
In the list are some of the most emblematic paladares as "La Guarida " which has become a must reference in Cuban cuisine after receiving visits from Natalie Portman, Beyonce and Jay Z, Conan O'Brien and Usher, among many other celebrities.
- El Cocinero (Vedado)
- Los Naranjos (Vedado)
- Doña Eutimia (Habana Vieja)
- Corte del Príncipe (Miramar)
- La Chuchería (Miramar)
- Tien Tan (Barrio Chino)
- Santy Pescador (Alameda de Siboney)
- Le Chansonier (Vedado)
- La Barraca (Hotel Nacional de Cuba, Vedado)
- Atelier (Vedado)
- San Cristóbal (Centro Habana)
- La Guarida (Centro Habana)
- Café del Oriente (Miramar)